• Student Visa in the United States
  • It is expected that you will need to apply for it.

Visa Application for the United States | Student Visa - Japan (Japanese)


  • CPT is only available during enrollment.
  • OPT allows you to work for up to 12 months after graduation.
    • Although it is technically possible to use it during enrollment, it is generally used after graduation.
  • There is also something called STEM OPT, which is a special program.